Whereas, on the other hand, the Galaxy A GB variant is priced at Rs. 21,490. In this tutorial, we’ll root Samsung Galaxy A50 without using a PC. Yes, now it is possible to get root access on Samsung Galaxy A50 mobile. Once rooted, you can easily install custom ROM on Galaxy A50. In this article, you will learn how to download the latest Android 11 GSI and install it on your Samsung Galaxy A51. Google has finally rolled out the official Android 11 update, and it has updated the AOSP codebase. This means developers and ROM makers can grab the AOSP code and compile new custom ROMs for different phones.
- The Samsung Driver is compatible with all the Flash Tool, and the ADB Driver can be useful to establish a connection between the mobile and the computer.
- Now you have to boot your device into the download mode.
- The bootloader will help you to unlock your device legally binding, but it will affect the device warranty.
- You have successfully rooted Samsung Galaxy A50 using SuperSU.
- Here is the guide to install the TWRP recovery on your Samsung A50.
If you can find them, then everything is in order. If you have any questions, please leave a comment down below and we will help you.
- A Custom ROM is an unofficial version of the OS which is developed by the community and developers.
- It is used to modify the system without actually modifying it.
- For this flashing process you need to install Samsung Android download stock firmware USB driver.
- Flashing custom ROM is the process of overwriting the Stock Android OS.
You can Flash Acer Iconia Talk S Android phone firmware with flash tool. Here you can get detailed information about firmware flashing with flash tool. Don’t install this firmware file on any other phones. Stock ROMs are the ones that come by default in Android devices like phones and tablets etc.
However, if you get a root error in the Kingroot app, then use the method given below. Galaxy A50 price in India is Rs. 18,490 especially for the 4GB RAM and 64GB storage variant.